Sunday, March 13, 2016

Week 9 Reading Reflection

Week 9 Reading Reflection
1) What was the biggest surprise for you in the reading? In other words, what did you read that stood out the most as different from your expectations? I was surprised to learn how much entrepreneurs can struggle to find the right Market. Every time I attack a new idea the market I want to work on is always my first objective.
2) Identify at least one part of the reading that was confusing to you. I wasn’t confused with the chapter but I do wish he went more in depth into specific Marketing strategies such as street/gorilla Marketing.
3) If you were able to ask two questions to the author, what would you ask? Why? What has changed in the Marketing sphere in the last 10 years with the emergence of social media? How does Marketing affect political campaigns?


4) Was there anything you think the author was wrong about? Where do you disagree with what she or he said? How? I didn’t disagree with anything in this chapter. I learned about most the topics already from my prior Marketing Course. 

No comments:

Post a Comment