Sunday, March 27, 2016

Week 11 Reading Reflection

Week 11 Reading Reflection
1) What was the biggest surprise for you in the reading? In other words, what did you read that stood out the most as different from your expectations? I didn’t expect to read about any trade-offs when it comes to Innovation Strategy.
2) Identify at least one part of the reading that was confusing to you.
I could not figure out the connection between Leadership Strategy and Innovation Strategy. Innovation seems to lean more towards R&D.
3) If you were able to ask two questions to the author, what would you ask? Why?
When creating a business plan where is the Innovation strategy placed? The Author also doesn’t go into detail how to implement specific Innovation strategies.
4) Was there anything you think the author was wrong about? Where do you disagree with what she or he said? How?

I don’t disagree with anything the Author said but I wish the Author could have used Innovation strategy examples of smaller firms. It doesn’t help me to know how a big company like Kodak failed to Innovate. I’d rather learn how a small company used Innovation to expand its market. 

No comments:

Post a Comment