Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Elevator Pitch No. 3

Elevator Pitch No. 3

Reflection:
My last elevator pitch was a overall success but missed a few key elements. I was told it was professional. First I did not talk about the geographic locations where i want to launch my business. I also failed to explain what makes my products different compared to the competition. 

Changes: 
This time around I included a bit of history for my products. I also shared why I felt consumers would be interested in my environmentally friendly products. Hope you guys liked my pitch! Its difficult with only 60 seconds!

3 comments:

  1. I have also ran into the difficulty of pitching my idea in one minute. I also highlighted the importance of having environmentally friendly products. You did a great job at discussing what makes your product different from your competition and did a great job at being professional. Check out my blog post at: http://usingmediaforgodsglory.blogspot.com/2016/03/elevator-pitch-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brandon,

    I actually really love this idea especially if your product can be relatively affordable! I am curious if you would want to grow and bottle the wines in the US or in France. Your elevator pitch itself was very professional and, although you may have stuttered once or twice, you are very well spoken. Your big selling points should be affordability and environmental friendliness. Check out my post if you like! http://josetheentrepreneur.blogspot.com/2016/03/elevator-pitch-no-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Brandon. I think you did a great job in with your pitch. It was very precise and to the point. I also had the same problems with my past elevator pitches, like trying to keep it under a minute and forgetting to mention some important information that could really benefit the customers. I think the idea you pitched was great. This is something I could definitely see succeeding here in Gainesville.

    Check out my blog post:
    http://jent3003.blogspot.com/2016/03/elevator-pitch-no-3.html

    ReplyDelete