Sunday, January 31, 2016

Week 4 Reading Reflection

Innovation: The Creative Pursuit of Ideas
1) What was the biggest surprise for you in the reading? In other words, what did you read that stood out the most as different from your expectations? 
I was very surprised to see a global perspective article dealing with business in Africa. African markets ar volitile ,and it was impressive to read about Emerging Capitol Partners and the work that they have done in the 48 African countries.
2) Identify at least one part of the reading that was confusing to you.
The Creative process was somewhat confusing to me. I have found that sometimes I run into a solution before I am aware of a problem or opportunity. 
3) If you were able to ask two questions to the author, what would you ask? Why?
I would first ask what is the best environment for new creative ideas to emerge?
and
When new ideas are though up should you bounce them off others or keep them to yourself?
4) Was there anything you think the author was wrong about? Where do you disagree with what she or he said? How?
The Author says that stereotypes distort the picture of reality. I disagree. I think stereotypes lead consumers to make certain choices and become there own reality. A good entreprenuer can use stereotypes to predict broad consumer trends. 



No comments:

Post a Comment