Thursday, January 14, 2016

About Me Introduction

Hello everyone!
My name is Brandon von Unruh. I am a General Studies major in Business Administration at Heavener. I like to consider myself a jack of all trades. Throughout my life I have had many different passions and have lived in many different places. I have a special connection with the ocean because I grew up walking distance to the beach in south Florida. I love to discover new things and I plan on forging a business venture that permits me to travel around the world. I am a dual citizen (Belgian/American) and speak french. I plan on using my experiences abroad to create a bridge of cultural ideas from Europe to America. I also have my eyes set on importing French wine to south Florida with the connections I have made in the south of France. I look forward to growing my network in ENT3003 and launching my import business by the end of the semester. I wish everyone the best of luck! Everyone has something to offer.

Cheers,
Brandon von Unruh.

No comments:

Post a Comment