Thursday, January 14, 2016

My Entrepreneurship Story

Hello Everyone,
In this post I will share one of my Entrepreneurship experiences with you. When I was nineteen i saw a demand who's supply wasn't met. In rainy Belgium it is hard to keep your car clean. When it rains, mud enters the streets and cars drive through the mud. There are cheap car washes ,but they are placed in different areas and are often busy. One day I decided to solve this issue. I calculated my costs and I came up with a new idea. I created a mobile car washing company/van that washed others cars at their homes or work. I beat the price of local car wash dealerships and was still able to turn a profit. Advertising was easy. I would go to Supermarket areas and attach flyers to dirty cars. Two weeks later i was fully booked on the days I chose ,and I had customers that reserved spots weeks in advance. It became my weekend job and I was my own boss. I even hired my Romanian friend and trained him to clean the cars for me. This was the first time I put one of my ideas to action. My life has never been the same since. Go for your ideas;no matter what the cost.



I chose ENT3003 because I want to meet future business partners  and I want to sharpen my talents as an Entrepreneur.
Ciao,
Brandon von Unruh.

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome story! Brilliant idea and execution! Great blog post Alex and continue the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brandon, I think this is so cool! It is amazing that you saw an opportunity and took a chance like you did. Your entrepreneurship skills seem to already be in place! I also love that you took this class to truly learn as much as you can as opposed to taking it for your major/minor. I really look forward to reading more of your blogs throughout this class! Check out my entrepreneurship story: http://ament3003.blogspot.com/2016/01/my-entrepreneurship-story.html

    ReplyDelete