Sunday, April 10, 2016

Celebrating Failure



Celebrating Failure
1.       This Semester I failed to attend the job fair. The job fair for Warrington offered many different internship opportunities. The job fair is the perfect place to find a payed internship. I also failed to attend all of the E-Club meetings. I was involved in the beginning of the semester and then stopped going.
2.       I had no excuse to why I missed the job fair. Many of my friends were at the event. I learned that events like a job fair are great for networking. During a time where we are always attached to our phones it is good to share some facetime with employers. Next e-club speaker event I will definitely go.

3.       Failure is a part of life. Today I watched Allen Iverson talk about failure. He has the mantra that you get knocked down but you always have to get back up. The only way to truly learn is through failure and trial and error. Whenever I fail at something I make sure not to make the mistake again. 

3 comments:

  1. Hey Brandon. First off, I wanted to say that you did a good job on this assignment. Luckily, missing the job fair is not a big failure. Career fairs are a really great place to network. Fortunately, you can easily fix this failure by attending the next career fair! Good job! If you are interested, here is a link to my blog post, http://parkeruf.blogspot.com/2016/04/celebrating-failure.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you have the idea planted in your mind to learned from you mistakes. You have to fail sometimes and when you do, it is important to realize what you did wrong, how you can improve on things and go on from there. That is how you generate success, not just as an entrepreneur but in anything that you do. If you do not, you will be stuck making the same mistakes time and time again. Feel free to check out my blog post here: http://abraham-khalil.blogspot.com/2016/04/celebrating-failure.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brandon,
    I like your image.
    I also missed the fair, but I’m not beating myself up as badly about it ;~)
    I did have an excuse. Failure is a part of life, I guess this is more bad decision making. I can see how that still counts as failure. Too late to go to some?
    Check out my blog post here:
    http://rileyent.blogspot.com/2016/04/celebrating-failure.html

    ReplyDelete